You can give a user permission to evaluate all users in groups they belong to, all users in a school, and individual users. You can also give all users in groups they belong to, all users in a school, and individual users permission to evaluate them.
- On the navigation bar, click Accounts > View all accounts.
- Search for the user, and click their name.
At the top of the user's page, click Edit Permissions.
On the Evaluation permissions page, do either of the following:
- To choose who the user can evaluate, remain on the This user can evaluate tab.
- To choose who can evaluate the user, click the Who can evaluate this user tab.
Click any of the following tabs:
- Departments (Groups)
- Double-click a list item to move it between the Cannot evaluate and Can evaluate lists.