You can export a report on evaluation data to Excel. When you generate the report, you can select the schools, users, and groups whose evaluation data you want, limit the data in the report to only that from evaluations created with a particular form and last modified within a selected range of dates, and choose what data to include.
- On the navigation bar, click Reports > Custom – Evaluations.
The Schools tab opens.
In the All schools list, click the schools whose data you want to include in the report.
The schools move to the Selected schools list.
- Click Next, or click the Users tab.
- On the Users tab, do one or both of the following:
- In the All users list, click the users whose evaluation data you want.
In the All groups list, click the groups whose users' evaluation data you want.Tip: You can Select all users and/or Select all groups.
- Click Next, or click the Evaluations tab.
On the Evaluations tab, in the Evaluation form drop-down list, click the form used to create the evaluations whose data you want.
- Click Next, or click the Date range tab.
On the Date range tab, set a Start date and End date to include only the data from evaluations last modified in this range of dates.
- Click Next, or click the Fields tab.
On the Fields tab, in the Excluded fields list, click the data fields you want the report to display.
The fields move to the Included fields list.
For an explanation of what some fields display, see the table below:
Comment (Teacher) and Comment (Evaluator)
The remarks added to a submitted evaluation.
The comments added to indicators on an evaluation.
The descriptor selected for each element.
The evaluation score as a percentage.
The evaluation score as a descriptor. For example, if your form has the descriptors Needs Improvement, Meets Expectations, and Exceeds Expectations, an evaluation with the percentage score 100% would have the descriptor score Exceeds Expectations.
- Click Next, or click the Generate tab.
On the Generate tab, click Create.
- Click Download.
- Open the downloaded file to view your report in Excel.