You can generate a report on any or all of the following information: the names of your schools, groups, and/or users; the average evaluation scores of your schools, groups, and/or users; and the groups that users belong to. You can then view the report in Teacher Evaluator and print it or export the data to Excel.
- On the navigation bar, click Reports > Custom – Basic.
In the All Columns list, click the columns of information you want in the report.
The columns move to the Selected Columns list.
- In the School drop-down list, click All or a school.
- In the Group drop-down list, click All or a group.
In the Teacher drop-down list, click All or a user in the selected school and group.Important: If the teacher isn't in the school and group you selected, they won't appear in the report. If you select a school, group, and All users, only the users in your selected school and group appear in the report.
- Set a Start Date and End Date to calculate the average score of evaluations last modified in this range of dates.
Click either of the following:
Create Report: The report appears. You can use your keyboard shortcut keys to print the page.Tip: To sort the data in the report, click a column header.
- Export Data to Excel: The report downloads to your computer. You can open it in Excel.