The Home Page feature allows you to set up 6 separate parts of your home page, called Tiers in RediSite. Each tier corresponds to a separate "piece" of your home page:
Note: The Express package only has access to 3 tiers - the Advanced package can access all 5.
|Splash Tier||Full width collage block used as a welcoming aesthetic feature.|
|Tier 1||One column centered 100% with an Icon Tiles block to show statistics and other numeric information.|
|Tier 2||One column centered 100% with an image and Content Block.|
|Tier 3||Full width section with an Action Tiles block that points visitors to specific important pages.|
|Tier 4||Three columns (each at 33.3% of the page)( with an Announcements List, Event List, and Links block serving as an information hub.|
|Tier 5||Full width with 3 columns that displays a Page List, Twitter Feed, and Facebook Feed.|
Important: Any time you save, your changes are automatically reflected in the live site - there is no preview option. It is recommended that you plan your layout first.
To set up your home page look and feel and configure your tiers, follow these steps:
- Log in to RediSite, and then click to open the Dashboard.
- Click Redisite Advanced.
- Click Configure under the Home Page Configuration panel.
- Select a Collage Type for your homepage (the collage displays images as a header style as shown below).
- Configure the Splash Tier by following these steps:
- Select a Layout (Full Width is recommended).
- Select a Background Color.
- Select a Text Color.
- Select a Link Color.
- Configure your Border options.
- Click Select Image to choose a Background Image.
- Select a Type.
- Select the Opacity of the background image.
- Select an Attachment style.
- Configure Tier 1 through Tier 5 by scrolling through the options and selecting your desired configurations. Below are examples of how Tier 1 - Tier 5 typically look on a site:
- Tier 1
- Tier 2
- Tier 3
- Tier 4
- Tier 5
- Tier 1
- Click Save.