You can create calendars and use them to filter and display events. For example, you can create a calendar for all athletic events and another one for after-school activities. Visitors to your web site can then filter on a specific group of events.
Once you've created a calendar, you can assign a color, events, and incoming feeds to it. There is no limit to the number of calendars you can create.
Follow these steps to create a calendar:
- On the right side of the toolbar, click to display the Dashboard.
- Click Event Manager.
- Click Calendars.
The Calendars page opens.
- Click Create Calendar.
- Type a Name for the calendar.
- Optional: In the Color drop-down list, select a color to display with the calendar when it appears in lists, and then click Choose.
- Click Add Calendar.
Note: To edit a calendar or to delete one that is not linked to any events, click the calendar and do one of the following:
- Edit the Name and/or Color, and then click Edit Calendar to save your changes.
- Click Delete Calendar, and then click OK to confirm the deletion.