You can allow teachers to schedule online meetings using a custom link and/or Microsoft Teams. Students and parents can view and attend the meeting from their portal.
- On the navigation bar, click Permissions.
- Click Teachers.
- Under Meetings, select the Enable Meetings check box.
By default, the Allow Custom Links and Allow Microsoft Teams Meetings check boxes are selected.
Important: At least one of the check boxes other than Enable Meetings needs to be selected for the Meetings feature to work.
- To disable teachers' ability to create a meeting using a custom link, clear the Allow Custom Links check box.
- To disable teachers' ability to create a meeting using Microsoft Teams, clear the Allow Microsoft Teams Meetings check box.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Settings.