Activate TeacherLists Integration
At log in, you're prompted to activate the TeacherLists integration using the following steps:
Click the link in the TeacherLists Notification dialog box.Note: You can also access the TeacherLists integration settings by clicking Setup > Integrations on the navigation bar and scrolling down to the TeacherLists Integration panel.
- On the TeacherLists Integration panel, select the Enable TeacherLists Integration check box to enable the following TeacherLists features:
- TeacherLists Classroom Supplies List page
- Log-in prompt for teachers to create their classroom supplies lists
- Log-in prompts for parents and students to visit the TeacherLists Classroom Supplies List
- TeacherLists link on the PlusPortals User menu
Select the Show TeacherLists button on the login page check box to enable the TeacherLists link that displays on the Login page.Important: To select this check box you must first select the Enable TeacherLists Integration check box.
Optional: In Summary Information, create a message that displays on the TeacherLists Classroom Supplies Lists page and the PlusPortals Home page (if enabled).Note: When enabled, this message also displays on the enhanced Login (Home) page. (See Add a TeacherLists Link to the PlusPortals Home Page for details.)
- Click Save.
At log in, teachers are now prompted to upload their classroom supplies lists while students and parents are prompted to visit the TeacherLists Classroom Supplies Lists page.