View a Study
To view or query a cohort's data in a study, follow these steps:
- Log in to LiveBook.
- Click on the chapter you wish to view.
- Click next to the cohort you want to view.
- In the Data Study screen, click the study you want to see.
Optional: Within the study, theQuery Menu allows you to filter the chart displays in the study by following these steps:
Note: After you have selected your desired options, click Plot Study with Selected Parameters to reflect changes in the study.
- Hover over to open the Query Menu.
- Select a Grade Level to display only that grade level.
In the Selection drop-down list, you can choose a different field to group by. For example, selecting Race will show the distribution of Race on all charts.
Note: To show results for specific values, select the values and deselect the Show All (s) check box.
In the X-axis Subgroup drop-down list, you can choose to break down the x-axis into another subgroup (for example, gender or grade level).
Note: Selecting one or more values and deselecting the Show All (s) check box will filter the results on plot.
- Once your variables are selected, click Plot Study with Selected Parameters.
- Optional: To change view options for the study, follow these steps:
- Hover over the to open the Options Menu.
Change any of the following options:
Note: After you have selected your desired options, hover overand click Plot Study with Selected Parameters to reflect changes in the study.
Option Action Wide Labels Y Axis (checked) Adds extra space on either side of the Y axis label Sort by Numeric Field (inline only)
Sorts applicable studies by numeric fields
Note: This option is only available for inline studies like scatter plots. The study must have a numeric field to apply this option.
Annotation (check to hide) If the study is annotated, hides any annotations Histogram Size Change the size of the histogram (if there is a histogram in the study) Show SQL Statement (checked) Displays the SQL statement at the top of the page in plain text