From the TeacherPlus startup screen, you can quickly launch the Student Information window. The window is divided into panels, each containing different types of information about the student, such as demographics, contacts, scores, and attendance.
To open the Student Information window, do the following:
- In the Student Name column, right-click the student's name to show more options.
- Click Student Information.
By default, the Demographics panel occupies most of the space in the Student Information window. To maximize another information panel, click the Maximize button at the upper-right corner of the panel.
- To view the next or previous student, click the arrow buttons below the student photo.
- To close the Student Information window, click the Close button at the upper-right corner of the window.
- To search for a specific student, type the student's name in the search box at the upper-right corner.