You can view a student's IEP (Individualized Education Program) by enabling the IEP column, explained in this article.
In order for the IEP feature to work as whole, the following must take place:
- If using AdminPlus to store students' IEP files, the students' IEP must be added via AdminPlus.
- If using IEP Direct, your TeacherPlus manager must have configured the IEP Direct integration in AdminPlus and in the TeacherPlus Management Site.
- You must select to display the IEP column in TeacherPlus when creating a template. For more information on creating template views, see the topic Save Column View Settings as a Template.
TeacherPlus only displays students' IEP files. To edit the files, one must edit them locally and add them in AdminPlus (if the school doesn't use IEP Direct).
Select or Unhide the IEP Column
- On the navigation bar, click View, and then click Columns (Templates).
- In Demographic & System Columns, click IEP, and then click the arrow pointing to the right to select the IEP column.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Save if you're working with a template you had already created.
- Click Save As to create a new template in case you're working with default templates (the ones with brackets around their names) or in case you want to save your changes as a new template for other reasons.
If you're working with a default template, when selecting the IEP column, the Save option is not available. As a result, you must click Save As, and create a new template to save your changes. Saving your changes as a templates enables you to save your column changes for future use.
Download a Student's IEP File
- In the IEP column, click the IEP icon corresponding to a student.
If the student does not have an IEP file, the icon does not display in the IEP column. Also note that after clicking the file, your browser may automatically store it in your downloads folder.
Hide the IEP Column
- Right-click any IEP icon in the IEP column.
- Click Remove (Hide) IEP.