You can generate skill assessment reports for selected students in your class(es). This report can be customized to contain skill grades for selected students in selected marking periods, current marking period grades, and narratives for a selected marking period.
On the side-navigation menu, click Reports > Skills, and then click Skill Assessment Report.
The Skills Assessment Report Settings dialog box opens in a new tab.
In the Skill Assessment Report Settings dialog box, do the following:
In the Select Students group box, choose to select students from the Current Class or All My Classes, and then do either of the following:
- Click Select All to include every listed student in the progress report.
- Select individual students to include in the progress report.
If you want to include withdrawn students in the progress report, select Include Withdrawn. This adds withdrawn students to the Select Students list. After you include withdrawn students, you can select them individually, or along with active students when you click Select All. If you select Include Withdrawn after you've already selected students, your selections will be cleared.
B In the Summary Page group box, select whether or not to include a Report Memo. If you include a Report Memo, click to add the memo content. C
In the Subject Pages group box, do any of the following:
- Select whether or not you want the report to display the Marking Period Grade for the marking period you're currently viewing.
- Under Skill Grade, select which marking period skill grades you want to include in the report.
- Select whether or not you want the report Print Narrative, and then, under Include Narrative click the marking period narrative you want to print.
- Select whether or not you want to include a Signature. If you include a Signature, click to add the signature content.
D In the Include Which Sections in the Report group box, choose to include Only My Classes or All Teachers Classes in the report, and then choose to include All Sections or a section that meets in a specific semester or quarter. E
Set the Report Layout in the upper-right corner, and then set the Page Customization and the Print Which Course Name? settings in the lower-right corner.
You can set the course name to the standard Course Name or the Custom (Display As) Name. For more information on the Display As name, see Customize Gradebook Display Settings.
- Click Save and Generate to view the report and save the page settings.