If you teach several sections of the same course, it's very likely all sections share many of the same assignments. You can easily copy an assignment to all of your other gradebooks or just a selected few, saving you time and the monotony of having to create the same assignment over and over again. You can also choose to copy an assignment with or without any of the scores it currently has.
Double-click the Name of the score column (for example, "Chapter 5 Homework").
- In the Edit Column dialog box, click .
In the Copy Column dialog box, next to Copy Column To, do one of the following:
Current Gradebook Only: Without Scores to copy the column to the open gradebook without the existing assignment scores.
- Click Current Gradebook Only: With Score to copy the column to the open gradebook with the existing assignment scores.
- Click All Gradebooks of the Current Course to copy the column to all gradebooks of the open course.
- Click All Gradebooks to copy the column to all gradebooks.
Click Selected Gradebooks, click , select the check box(es) next to the gradebook(s) to which you want to copy this column, and click Save.
In the Copy Column dialog box, next to Date Settings, do either of the following:
- Click Use Today to use today's date for the score column.
- Click Use Same Date to use the original date that was set for the score column.
- At the upper-right corner of the Copy Column dialog box, click Copy.