If you need a customizable and printable report of class absences, tardies, or both, you can view the Class Attendance Report for your current gradebook. This report can be designed to present the data you need at a glance.
To generate a Class Attendance Report for the open gradebook, do the following:
- On the side-navigation menu, click Reports > Attendance , and then click Class Attendance Report.
In the Attendance Report Settings dialog box, do the following:
- Under Print Which Boxes, select Absences and/or Tardies.
- Set a Start Date and an End Date.
- Under Report Layout, click Portrait or Landscape.
- Optional: Under Page Customization, select Header on first page only or Include Withdrawn.
The Print Which Boxes settings will reset to print only Absences every time you access this report. All of the other settings are saved from the last time you accessed the report.
Click Save and Generate.
The report viewer opens in a new tab.
Having generated a report, proceed to the report viewer. For more information, see Report Viewer Commands.