Edit Assignment Categories
Once you've created assignment categories, you can edit them at any time. When editing an assignment category, you have access to all of the options available when you created the category. You can edit default categories if you have permission in the TeacherPlus Management Site.
To edit an assignment category, do the following:
- On the side-navigation menu, click Grading, and then click the Weighting tab.
Double-click the row of the category you want to edit.
Default categories are marked with an asterisk.
In the Edit Category dialog box, do the following:
- To change which section the category is included in, click Current Section, All Visible Sections of Current Course, or All My Visible Sections.
- To rename the category, enter a name into the Category box.
- To change the custom color, click the Color selector button, and then choose a new color from the dialog box.
- At the top of the Edit Category dialog box, click OK.