Search Sitemap Pages
With the RediSite Page Search feature, you can locate a page using a basic keyword search or a custom advanced search. Both search types are available on the same page, so when a keyword search isn't enough, you can modify it using advanced search filters.
Access the Sitemap Page Search
To access Page Search, do the following:
- If the RediSite Dashboard is hidden, on the right side of the toolbar, click .
In the Dashboard, click Sitemap.
The Full Sitemap page opens, and additional options appear under Sitemap.
- In the Dashboard, under Sitemap, click Page Search.
Perform a Simple Page Search
To perform a simple page search, do the following:
- On the Page Search page, click the Search box.
Type your search keyword, and then press Enter or click .
You can click Reset Search to clear the Search box and enter a new keyword.
Perform an Advanced Page Search
To perform an advanced page search, do the following:
On the Page Search page, in the Search box, click Advanced.
- In the Search dialog box, on the Filters tab, click Add Field.
In the ** Select Field drop-down box, click an option from the Core Properties or Custom Attributes list.
To remove a field, click next to the field name.
You can also customize the results of the search by clicking Customize Results and configuring the settings under Choose Columns, Column Order, Sort By, and Number of Results.
- Once you've configured the advanced search settings, click Search.