Copy a Quiz to a Class
When adding a quiz to your class, you can save time by importing a quiz from a class the previous year or from a class in the current year. You use then make any necessary changes for the current class.
All content and settings from the source quiz are copied with the following exceptions:
- The Due Date field is blank by default.
- The Visible to Parents and Students check box is cleared by default.
- The Add to Gradebook as Assignment check box is cleared by default.
To copy a quiz, follow these steps:
On the Home page, click the class you want to add the quiz to.
On the Overview tab, scroll down to the Class Quizzes panel, and in the Add drop-down list, click Quiz from Library.
The Copy quiz from library dialog box opens.
- In Copy quiz from, click Previous year or Current year.
- In the Class drop-down list, click the class that contains the quiz you want to copy.
In the list below the Class drop-down list, click the quiz you want to copy, and then click Next.You can filter results by clicking , change the order of items displayed in a column by clicking the column heading, or customize the number of items displayed on the page by clicking an option in the Quizzes per page drop-down list. Use the arrows to navigate between pages.
The Quiz Builder opens, displaying the quiz. Edit the quiz settings as needed, click Save, and then click Back to Class Summary. To edit the quiz content, select Next: Add/Edit Section.
For details on quiz settings, see Create a Quiz and Add It to a Class.