Copy a Link to a Class
When adding a link to your class, you can save time by copying a link from a class the previous year or from a class in the current year. You can then make any necessary changes for the new class. You can also add a link to a class by copying a link from another section of the same class.
To add a new link to a class, see Add a Link to a Class.
Copy a Link from the Previous Year or from a Class in the Current Year
To copy a link from a class in the previous year or another class in the current year, follow these steps:
On the Home page, click the class you want to copy the link to.
On the Overview tab, scroll down to the Links panel and click Add from Library.
- Click Add from a previous year's class or Add from another class this year.
In the Select drop-down list, click the class that contains the link you want to copy.
The links associated with the class appear in the list below the Select drop-down list.
Select the check boxes for the links you want to copy.You can filter results by clicking , change the order of items displayed in a column by clicking the column heading, or customize the number of items displayed on the page by clicking an option in the Links per page drop-down list. Use the arrows to navigate between pages.
- Under Select Sections, select the check box for the class you want to copy the links to, and then click Next.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to copy the link.
On the Section menu, click the Resources tab. In the Links panel, click the Add drop-down list, and then click From Library.
For more information, see Section Menu. If you don't see the Resources tab, your PlusPortals administrator has disabled the feature.
The Add Class Link dialog box opens.
Copy a Link to Another Section of the Same Class
To copy a link to another section of the same class, follow these steps:
Scroll down to the Links panel.
- In the Links panel drop-down list, click the folder that contains the link you want to copy.
Click next to the link you want to copy.
The Copy Links dialog box opens.
- Under Copy to the Following Sections, select the check box for the section of the class you want to copy the link to, click Copy, and then click OK.