PlusPortals Teacher User Guide
This topic is an introduction to the PlusPortals Teacher User Guide, which provides teachers with step-by-step instructions for using their portals to manage their classes and share information with parents and students.
Some of the tasks you can perform from your teacher portal include the following:
- View school-wide announcements, calendar events, links, and files
- Access the Gradebook for grading and attendance taking
- Post classroom calendar events
- Communicate with students, parents, and other staff using E-mails and messages
- Create lesson plans and (optionally) share them with parents and students
- Create class pages that contain announcements, homework assignments, quizzes, files, and links
- Collect homework and quizzes
- Review and approve student course requests and make course recommendations
- View and submit disciplinary incidents
PlusPortals administrators should refer to the PlusPortals Manager Quick Start Guide for instructions on how to configure the teacher, parent, and student portals.
Parents and students who want to learn how to use the parent and student portals can check out the interactive guides at the Rediker Support site.
To log in to your teacher portal, see Log in to Your Teacher Portal. To view topics on the tasks mentioned above, click a chapter under Navigate Guide.