Send a Message
You can send messages to students and parents, which they can view from their respective portals.
To send a message, follow these steps:
On the Master menu, click the E-Mail & Messages tab or the Messages tab.
If you don't see the E-Mail & Messages tab or the Messages tab, your PlusPortals administrator has disabled this feature.
If not already displayed, click the Messages tab.
Click New Message.
The New Message dialog box opens.
- In Subject, type a title for the message.
- In Message, type and format your message.
Next to Message To, choose the recipients of the message by selecting one or both of the following:
- To send the message to students, select the Students check box.
- To send the message to parents, select the Parents check box, and then click All Parents or Only to Primary Parent from the drop-down list.
Next to Select Recipients by, select one of the following:
Click Section and select the check box for each section you want to send the message to.
- Click Student and select the check box for each student you want to send the message to.
- Click Send.
The text editor automatically underlines misspelled words in red. To view suggested spelling options, right-click the misspelled word.