If you've never accessed your PlusPortals, log in to the PlusPortals website using the credentials your school provides. You will be instructed to change your temporary password to activate your account.
To activate your student portal, follow these steps:
In your browser address bar, type your PlusPortals URL.
Your PlusPortals URL is located at plusportals.com/YourSchoolName. For example, the URL for "Rediker Academy" would be plusportals.com/RedikerAcademy. You can find your school's URL by looking on your school's website or by asking a school administrator.
Depending on your school's PlusPortals setup, the Login page or advanced Login page appears.
In the Login box, type your User Name and temporary Password, and then click Sign In.
Your temporary password is in the PlusPortals activation e-mail. If you did not receive this e-mail, contact a school administrator.
Before accessing your portal, you are directed to reset your temporary password.
On the change password page, type your temporary password in the Current password box.
Type your new password in the New password box. This password must contain the following:
- At least one lower-case letter
- At least one upper-case letter
- At least one number
- A minimum of eight characters
Type your new password in the Confirm new password box, and then click Change Password.
Failure to create a new password can be the result of any of the following conditions:
- The New Password and Confirm Password inputs don’t match. A warning that "the new password and confirmation password do not match" appears in red.
- The New Password doesn't meet one or more of the security requirements. The unfulfilled requirement(s) appear in red.
Once any issues are resolved, click Change Password.