The ParentPlus Portal Web Application User Guide provides an overview of the parent portal web application and describes the following tasks:
- Getting started tasks: Log in, change your password, switch roles, and read an overview of portal features.
- Coursework tasks: View upcoming and submitted coursework and submit assignments for your students.
- Class-specific tasks: Email teachers and view class coursework, resources, communications, and lesson plans.
- Grading tasks: View grades, report cards, and class performance.
- School communication tasks: View school communications, resources, directories, and calendar events, and e-mail or message school staff.
- Student tasks: Access your students' portals and E-Portfolio documents, approve courses for next year, and edit your student's demographic information.
- Portal preferences: Set e-mail preferences for receiving school communications and student progress reports, set directory listing preferences, and edit your demographic information.
- Group tasks: View groups your students are members of.
For log-in instructions, see Log in to Your Parent Portal.