You can add a link and decide which user groups can see it on their portal Home page. You can also display it on the login page and send an e-mail notification with the link to users.
To add a new link, follow these steps:
On the navigation bar, click Communication > School Resources.
The Links and Files tab opens.
- In the Links tab, click Add New.
In the PlusPortals dialog box, do the following:
Type a Description, Link Name, and the URL.
When adding the URL of a link, remember to start it with http://.
Next to Select Folder, do one of the following:
- Click an existing folder from the drop-down list.
- Create a new folder by clicking New. Then add a Folder Name, click Save, and click the new folder you created from the drop-down list.
If you want to display this resource on the public login page, select the Show on Login Page (Public) check box.
- Next to Visibility, select the users you want this resource to be visible to.
- If you want to send an e-mail notification with the resource to the users you previously selected, select the Send E-Mail Notification check box.