You can add a file and decide which user groups can see it on their portal Home page. You can also display the file on the login page and send an e-mail notification to users with the file attached.
You can post files up to 50 MB in size. If you are attaching the file to an e-mail, the file can be up to 25 MB in size.
To add a new file, follow these steps:
On the navigation bar, click Communication > School Resources.
The Links and Files tab opens.
Click the Files tab.
Click Add New, and then click the location you want to browse for files.
Select the file you want to upload.
The PlusPortals dialog box appears.
You can select multiple files to upload by holding the Ctrl key while clicking each file.
In the PlusPortals dialog box, do the following:
- Type a Description for the file you've selected.
Next to Select Folder, do one of the following:
- Click an existing folder from the drop-down list.
- Create a new folder by clicking New. Type a Folder Name, click Save, and then click the folder you just created from the drop-down list.
If you want to display this resource on the public login page, select the Show on Login Page (Public) check box.
- Next to Visibility, select the users you want this resource to be visible to.
- If you want to e-mail the resource to the users selected in the previous step, select the Send E-Mail Notification check box.