You can decide who group heads, group members, and parents of student group members can e-mail. For group heads, you can decide which student and teacher information they can access, give them the ability to add or remove student group members, and control the group's visibility.
To set group permissions, follow these steps:
- On the navigation bar, click Setup > Groups.
- Next to the group you want to edit, click .
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Refer to the following diagram and table when selecting permissions.
- Click Save Group to save the group and return to the Create and Manage Groups page.
|Group Permissions Overview|
|A||Set e-mail permissions for group members.|
|B||Set e-mail permissions for parents of group members.|
|C||Select the permissions group heads have.|
|D||Select the student information group heads can see.|
|E||Select the teacher information group heads can see.|
|F||Select the demographic information group heads can see.|