View Undelivered E-Mails
You can view all undelivered e-mails for a selected date range, the intended recipients of the e-mails, and the reasons they weren't delivered.
E-Mail Analytics data represents information received from users' external e-mail service providers. This data does not include information from PlusPortals' internal e-mail, so actions performed by recipients within PlusPortals are not reflected on the Statistics tab, the Activity Feed tab, or the Suppressions tab.
To view undelivered e-mails, follow these steps:
- On the navigation bar, click Miscellaneous > E-Mail Analytics.
- Click Suppressions.
- On the Suppressions tab, do any of the following:
- Under Search by E-Mail Address, type an e-mail address.
- Under Date Range, click and set the Start Date and End Date, or leave the default dates.
- Next to Event Type, E-Mail Address, Date, or Event Summary, click to filter the results.
- Point to to display e-mail details, such as the Subject and the Sender.
The default date range is the beginning of the month to the current date.
To remove a bounced e-mail, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A historical record of this bounce still appears after the bounced address is removed.