You can view the e-mails sent from PlusPortals during a selected date range, the intended recipients of the e-mail, and the status of each e-mail.
E-Mail Analytics data represents information received from users' external e-mail service providers. This data does not include information from PlusPortals' internal e-mail, so actions performed by recipients within PlusPortals are not reflected on the Statistics tab, the Activity Feed tab, or the Suppressions tab.
To view the e-mails sent from PlusPortals, follow these steps:
- On the navigation bar, click Miscellaneous > E-Mail Analytics.
- Click Activity Feed.
- Do any of the following:
- Under Search by, click E-Mail Subject or Recipient, and then type a search term.
- Under Date Range, click and set the Start Date and End Date, or leave the default dates.
- Next to Subject, Date, or Sender, click to filter the results.
The default date range is the beginning of the month to the current date.
To access more information regarding the recipients of an e-mail, follow these steps:
- Next to the e-mail, click .
Do any of the following:
- In Search by E-Mail Address, type an e-mail address.
- Next to Event Type, E-Mail Address, or Date, click to filter the results.
Event Type refers to the status of the e-mail, such as Delivered, Opened, Clicked, Bounced or Dropped. For an explanation of the event types, see E-Mail Event Types.
For Dropped e-mails, place your pointer over to display the reason the e-mail wasn't delivered to the e-mail address.
When an e-mail is Deferred, PlusPortals tries to send it again.
The E-Mail Statistics dialog box appears, listing the recipients of the e-mail.