A portal e-mail is delivered to a user’s personal e-mail inbox and their portal inbox.
To send an e-mail, follow these steps:
- On the navigation bar, click Communication > E-Mails and Messages.
- Click New E-Mail.
Next to To, click Add Recipients.
For privacy reasons, recipients of the e-mail are not visible to each other.
- In the Select Recipients dialog box, do any of the tasks described in the table below.
|Add admin users to the recipients list.||
|Add teachers to the recipients list.||
|Add students and parents to the recipients list.||
|Add a group to the recipients list.||
If you selected the Individuals check box, another Select Recipients dialog box appears. Select the users you want to add to the recipients list, and then click Next.
- In the next Select Recipients dialog box, verify the recipients, and then click OK.
If you select users who don't have an e-mail address, PlusPortals notifies you before you click OK.
Repeat steps 3-5 to add multiple user groups to the recipients list.
- Next to Cc and Bcc, click Add Recipients, and then repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Next to Subject, type the subject of the e-mail.
- To attach a file, click Attach File From next to Attachments, and locate the file on your computer.
- Type the content of your e-mail in the text editor.
- Do one of the following:
Click Send to deliver the e-mail.
A record of the e-mail is saved to the Sent Items folder.
- Click Save to save a draft of the e-mail for later editing.