Demographic fields are imported from AdminPlus. From the TeacherPlus Management Site, you can choose which student demographic fields teachers are able to view in their gradebooks.
Export Demographics from AdminPlus
- In AdminPlus, click Tools on the menu bar, and then click TeacherPlus Setup & Sync Manager.
Click Demographic Fields.
- Hold down the Control key while clicking the demographic fields you want to export.
- Click to import the selected fields, and then click Done [F10]. You can also click to import all demographics fields.
Select Demographic Fields in the TeacherPlus Management Site
- Click General Settings, and then click Demographic Fields.
In the Available Fields column, hold down the Control key while clicking each demographic field you want displayed.
- Click to transfer the selected fields to the Selected Fields column. Alternatively, click to transfer all available demographic fields.
- To remove a demographic field from the Selected Fields column, click the field, and then click . Alternatively, click to clear all transferred fields.
Optional: Select the Show Contact Details check box to display the contact information of a student's guardians when a teacher clicks the student's name in TeacherPlus.