Using the Log feature of TeacherPlus Management Site, you can generate spreadsheets to keep track of a variety of changes teachers or admin users have made to gradebooks, including changes to:
- Assignment and exam scores
- Skill grades
- Marking period grades
- Semester and final grades
- Added and deleted assessment columns
- Categories (including creation, deletion, and change of weights)
- IEP views
To create a change log, do the following:
Click Logs, and then click a change log option.
- Click in From Date and To Date to set a date range for the change log.
Do one of the following:
- Click Teachers, and then select which teachers to include in the log.
If applicable, click Sections, and then select the sections to include in the log.
This option only applies to Score Changes, Skills Grade Changes, Sem/Final Grade Changes, Comment Changes, and Exam Score Changes.
If applicable, click Management Site Users, and then select the users to include in the change log.
This option only applies to Category Changes and IEP Views.
- Optional: Select Show Inactive to be able to select any users who are inactive.
- Click Save to Excel at the
top, confirm the warning, name the file, and save it to your computer.
- Open the spreadsheet to view all the log changes, based on the criteria you selected in the previous steps.
The following figure illustrates configuring a score change log.