After teachers submit grades through the TeacherPlus Gradebook, you can print a grade verification form to make sure teacher's grades are accurate in the system. The grade verification form provides a way for teachers to double check their students' grades by displaying students' courses with the corresponding submitted grades. The following figure is an example of a grade verification form.
- In Report Cards, click Entry Forms.
- Click 3. Grade verification forms, and click Next.
- In the Specification: Grade Verification Forms dialog box, click the desired marking period from the Include Sections Meeting When drop-down list.
- Click a marking period from the Print Which Marking Period at Top drop-down list.
- Choose whether or not to include students on the form by clicking Yes or No next to Print Forms Without Any Students.
- Choose a desired grade range by setting the Start Grade and End Grade.
- Click your preferred layout from the Line Spacing drop-down list.
- Choose whether or not to include canned comments by clicking Yes or No next to Print Text of Canned Comments.
Select the check box(es) next to the desired marking period(s) from the Print Which Narratives list.
- Choose whether or not to view a preview of the grade verification form by clicking Yes or No next to Print Preview (Y/N).
- Click Done.
- Click 4. Individual sections, and click Next.
- Click Lookup [F6], click the desired section, and click Select.
- Repeat step 13 for any additional sections, and click Accept [F10].