To complete a report cards transfer, do the following:
- Update GPAs and credits in your current school year by using Stat Reps in Report Cards.
- Make sure all AdminPlus users are logged out of the system.
- Log in to AdminPlus as the Supervisor.
- In Report Cards, click Transfer.
- Once you're certain that no other users are logged in to AdminPlus, click Yes to confirm the Network Warning message.
- In the Specifications dialog box, configure the following settings:
- Source Folder?: Select the current school year.
- Source Grades?: Select the check box next to the grade levels you want to receive data from. For example, in a 9–12 grade school, select grades 9, 10, and 11.
- Destination Folder?: Select the new school year.
- Transfer Data Base Info?: Do one of the following:
- Click Yes to and set the Selected Fields to complete a database transfer to the new year.
Click No to skip the database transfer process.
Consult your school administrators about the database transfer before overwriting data in the new year.
- Archive Data During Transfer: Click Yes to archive transcript information.
Click Done to begin the transfer process.
A Reminder message appears. If you haven't already, you must update GPAs in your current year before continuing with the report cards transfer.
After the transfer completes, a report appears showing a list of data that did not transfer successfully. If a student’s information didn't transfer that needs to be transferred, click 2. Individual student override.