The AdminPlus Report Cards module gives you the flexibility to adjust the layout of your report cards. You can add or remove report card columns through the Cust RC feature.
To add or remove a report card column, you must be logged in as supervisor. If you own TeacherPlus Gradebook, you must also receive a key from Tech Support every time you add or remove a report card column.
Add a Report Card Column
- In Report Cards, click Cust RC.
- Click 3. Customize report card columns, and click Next.
Click a 0 UNUSED N row, delete the 0, and enter the report card column name in the 25 Character Name column.
- Enter an abbreviation of the column name of up to 5 characters in the 5 Chr column.
- Enter an abbreviation of the column name of up to 3 characters in the 3 Chr column.
Click UNUSED, and click the type of column from the drop-down list.
Click N in the Credit column, and then do either of the following:
- Click Y from the drop-down list to award credit for the column.
- Click N from the drop-down list to exclude this column from the student's credit total.
- Click Accept [F10].
Remove a Report Card Column
- In Report Cards, click Calc Avg.
- Click 2. Blank report card column(s), and click Next.
Click next to the First Column To Blank (Erase) box, click the column you want to clear, and click Select.
Click next to the Second Column To Blank (Erase) box, click the column you want to clear, and click Select.
Click ***NOT SELECTED*** to only clear one report card column.
- Click Done.
- Click All sections, and click Next.
- Click Yes to confirm the warning.