Generate a customized honor roll for individual grade levels, so students can be recognized for their hard work and achievements during each marking period.
- In Report Cards, click Stat Reps.
- Click 1. Honor rolls, and click Next.
Click 1. Print honor roll #1, and click Next.
If you're repeating this task for each grade level, this specification should increase each time. For example, if this is your second time repeating this task, you should click 2. Print honor roll #2, and so on.
- Enter a name for this honor roll in the Title Of This Honor Roll box.
Click next to the Marking Period box, click the desired marking period for which you want to calculate the honor roll, and click Select.
Click YES (also erases (clears) prev HR status) from the Include Students Already On Any Honor Rolls drop-down list.
Click NO if you're repeating this task for honor rolls #2–5.
- Enter the lowest average a student must achieve in order to receive honor roll status in the Average Lower Limit (0 For No Limit) box.
- Optional: In the Omit if 1 Major Grade Less Than box, enter the lowest major class grade below which a student is to be omitted from honor roll status. Repeat for the Omit if 2 Major Grades Less Than box, if applicable.
- Optional: In the Omit if 1 Minor Grade Less Than box, enter the lowest minor class grade below which a student is to be omitted from honor roll status. Repeat for the Omit if 2 Minor Grades Less Than box, if applicable.
- Choose whether or not to exclude a student from honor roll status if they receive any incompletes in the Omit From Honor Roll If 1 Or More Incompletes specification.
Enter the appropriate number of grades to use for the calculation in the Minimum # Of Grades Used For The Average box, and click Done.
Click an individual grade level from the Grade number drop-down list, and click Next.
You must generate the honor roll for one grade level at a time so that the honor roll can be saved successfully.
- Repeat steps 2–12 for each subsequent grade level's honor roll.