After adding served codes, you can add location codes to describe where and when infractions occur in your school. You can add up to 250 location codes.
You can create a location code called "Boys second floor restroom" and one called "Before school". When submitting a disciplinary incident, you can add both codes to describe where and when the incident occurred.
Location codes are optional; however, if your staff consistently enters location codes when submitting incident reports, you can use the information to generate a statistical report that shows the areas of your school and times of day that may require more supervision. See Statistical Reports.
- On the Shortcut bar, click Discipline, and then click Codes.
- Click the Location list tab.
- Click Add [F2] to move to the first unused record in the list.
- In Code, type an abbreviated code for the location.
- See the figure and table below for the remaining options:
Codes can be alphanumeric, but must start with a letter and be no longer than four characters.
|Location Code Settings|
|A||Type a description for the location using up to 40 characters.|
Click Accept [F10] to save the code.
|C||Print a list of action codes in the system. Click Numeric Order to print them in the same order as the action list.|