You can set specific rights for each AdminPlus user to control the user's access to different modules and pages. You can either give the user full rights or set specific restrictions based on the user's role.
On the menu bar, click New > User.
- Click Manage users, and click Next.
Click the name of the user whose rights you want to edit, and click View/Edit Rights [F4].
- Click the school you want to edit, and do one of the following:
- Click Copy Rights From Another User, click the User Name from which you want to copy rights, and click Done.
- Click Copy Rights From Another School, click a school from the School Lookup dialog box, and click Select.
- Click Edit Rights For the Highlighted School, and do the following:
Next to each module or page, select the check box ALL (read, write, and delete rights), READ (read-only rights), or NO (restricted access).
Select the Access To TeacherPlus - Manage Users check box to allow this user to access the Manage Users section of the TeacherPlus Setup & Sync Manager.
- Click Done.
- Click Done.
Do one of the following:
- Click Copy Rights to Past Years to apply the recently changed rights to the past years in AdminPlus.
- Click View Past Year Rights to view or manually change the rights in past years.
- Click Cancel to exit and save the changes you made to the user rights.