AdminPlus enables you to generate and print various reports whenever you need them by using the Data Base Report Writer. The birthday report is one of the most common reports, and you can generate this report at any time during the school year.
- In Data Base, click DB RW.
In the Specifications: Data Base Report Writer dialog box, configure the following settings:
Active Letter/Report: Click next to the text box, and click 29 Birthday list, and click Select.
- Include Active/Inactive Students: Click Active Students Only, Active and Inactive Students, or Inactive Students Only depending on which type of students you want to show.
- Include Blank Search/Sort Categories: Click Include or Do NOT Include to include or leave out any blank entries in your report.
- Start Grade for All Grades: Click the beginning grade where you want to start your report from the drop-down list.
- End Grade for All Grades: Click the last grade where you want to end your report from the drop-down list.
- Print Preview: Choose whether or not you want to view a print preview of your report.
Date for Age Calculation: Click next to the text box to set the date as of which you want the ages calculated, and click OK.
Set today's date if you want to know how old students are today.
- Print Field Name or Description: Click the field name or the field description to display in the report.
- Click Done.
In the Administrator's Plus dialog box, click All grades combined, and click Next.
- Click Search by one field (all categories), and click Next.
Click 9 BIRTH DATE from the list of fields, and click Select.
Click Alpha for both Search Sort and Sort Sort, and click Next.