The contacts and students who live at the same address are called a household in AdminPlus. Multiple students and multiple contacts can be part of the same household. You can search for any student in the database, and add that student to an existing or new household, or move a student from one household to another.
- In Data Base, click New Files.
To search for a student, click , click a student, and click Select.You can also search for a student by entering the student's ID or last name into the Enter ID / Name box, and pressing Enter. Click and to navigate through the list of students until you arrive at the student you're looking for.
Click next to the Household ID box.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Same Last Name if you want to add the selected student to a household associated with a student by the same last name.
- Click Any Last Name if you want to add the selected student to any household in the database.
- Click This student belongs to a new household [F2] at the bottom of the dialog box to create a new household for this student, and skip steps 5 and 6.
Click the desired student from the list. This student is the one who's in the target household that is to be associated with the student you selected in step 2.
The following figure illustrates steps 4 and 5.
Click This student is in the household of ... [F10].
- Click Accept, and then click Done.