Customize the appearance of your Contact Data Base by editing the format of all full names. You can apply your format changes to all past and future contacts, or you can apply the format changes just to future contacts. For example, you could format all full names to appear with a title, followed by a last name, and then a first name, such as Mrs. Adams Eleanor.
On the Demographics screen, click a student, and click Contacts in the student snapshot at the top of the screen.
- Click Setup [F12], and then click Setup Full Name Format.
Click a field in the Available Fields box, and click to move the field to the Selected Fields box.
The fields in the Selected Fields box are displayed in your Contact Data Base in the corresponding order.
Optional: Click a field in the Selected Fields box, and click to remove the field from your Contact Data Base format.
Optional: Click a field in the Selected Fields box, and click or to move the field into your desired position.
Your information is displayed in the same order as it is in the Sample of how Full Name will be displayed box.
- Repeat steps 3–5 for any applicable fields.
- Do one of the following:
- Click As Entered in the Select Case Rule for Entering Names drop-down list to keep the name in the same format as it was entered.
- Click Title Case in the Select Case Rule for Entering Names drop-down list to capitalize each first letter in the name.
- Click Upper Case in the Select Case Rule for Entering Names drop-down list to capitalize every letter in the name.
- Do either of the following:
- Click Change Name of Existing Contacts [F5] to apply your changes to all existing and future contacts.
- Click Done [F10] to apply your changes to only future contacts.