Customize Statistical Data on the Quick View Dashboard
- Student and staff absences, tardies, and dismissal totals for the current day
- Incident details for students
- Absence trends over the last 10 days
- Tardy trends over the last 10 days
- Student and staff counts
- Male and female tallies
To configure which graphs display on the dashboard, do the following:
- Click the Home screen icon on the Shortcut Bar.
- Click the settings gear icon to the right of the third dashboard with the graphs.
- Clear the check boxes for the graphs you don't want displayed.
Select the check box of the two graphs you want to appear on the dashboard, and then click Done.
You can also view all graphs at once by clicking the bar graph icon , located at the upper-right corner of AdminPlus.