You can copy a view. You can then add to, edit, or remove its customizations to make it a new view.
- On the Shortcut bar, click .
- In the upper-left of the Lookup screen, click Students or Staff.
- In the lower-left of the Lookup screen, in the Current View drop-down list, select the view you want to copy.
- In the lower-right of the Lookup screen, click Save View As.
- In the Save View As dialog box, type a name for the view.
Click Save [F10].
The view becomes the Current View on the Lookup screen.
To customize the view, see the following topics: