You can add demographic columns to and remove them from the Lookup screen of a view you created.
- On the Shortcut bar, click .
In the upper-left of the Lookup screen, click Students or Staff.
- In the lower-left of the Lookup screen, in the Current View drop-down list, select the view containing the demographic columns you want to change.
- In the lower-right of the Lookup screen, click Edit View.
- In the Select Fields for this View dialog box, do the following:
- In the Selected Fields list, click a demographic you don't want to display, and then click to move it to the Available Fields list.
- In the Available Fields list, click a demographic you want to display, and then click to move it to the Selected Fields list.
To change the order that the demographic columns appear on the Lookup screen, select a demographic in the Selected Fields list, and then click or . APID and Formal Name cannot be moved into a different order or removed from the Selected Fields list.
- Click Done [F10]. Your changes to the view are saved automatically.