Give Access to Individual Users
After you enable access to the AdminPlus Notify mobile app, give access to individual users:
- Click File > Users/Security (Enhanced).
- In the Enhanced Security dialog box, click 1. Manage Users, and then click Next.
In the Manage Users dialog box, click the AP Notify App Access check box next to a user to give them mobile app access.
Each user you select is required to have a unique e-mail ID and a secure password that meets the following requirements:
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one number
- At least eight characters
- If a user's password doesn't meet one or more of the requirements, AdminPlus prompts you to change the user's password.
Close the Manage Users dialog box.
The new user settings are synced with AP Notify.
- E-Mail Address and Enable E-Mail are populated from e-mail settings and are stored in the same record. Editing either in the Manage Users dialog box will update them in the e-mail settings and vice versa.
- E-Mail Address and Enable E-Mail is always shown in the Manage Users dialog box, regardless of whether or not the RS4 folder is mobile app enabled. These two columns are also available in the E-Mail Initial Setup Wizard.
Fill out my online form.