This user guide is for administrators using the Discipline Plus module of AdminPlus to manage disciplinary information for their school.
School administrators can perform the following tasks:
- Customize discipline codes based on school policies on conduct
- Review and edit students' discipline records
- Print personalized letters for parents
- Generate custom discipline reports
- Print attendance forms for detention
- Enter served codes for students serving penalties
Because Discipline Plus is synced to PlusPortals, teachers and administrators can submit incidents to AdminPlus from their portals and mobile apps, respectively.
If permitted, parents can view disciplinary incidents involving their students from their parent portals.
This guide assumes that you have performed the following tasks in Data Base Plus:
- Set up the database with all grade levels and staff
- Entered names into your database for all grade levels and staff